While busy doing a playlist for an upcoming wedding, I happened across Rosemary Clooney's "Come On-A My House". It's so kooky in the beginning, kind of reminds me of The Adams Family or something... But the lyrics don't make any real sense, except that if you go to her house you'll get candy, peaches, plums and a-pomegranite too. Oh well, enough of me analyzing the lyrics. Here are some facts about Rosemary Clooney that you've--I'm sure--always wanted to know:
Friday, September 14, 2007
Come On-A My House
While busy doing a playlist for an upcoming wedding, I happened across Rosemary Clooney's "Come On-A My House". It's so kooky in the beginning, kind of reminds me of The Adams Family or something... But the lyrics don't make any real sense, except that if you go to her house you'll get candy, peaches, plums and a-pomegranite too. Oh well, enough of me analyzing the lyrics. Here are some facts about Rosemary Clooney that you've--I'm sure--always wanted to know:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment