LOOK FOR MORE HOLIDAY POSTS AS THE TEMPERATURE DROPS...
Monday, October 29, 2007
Christmas On My Mind
Hey ya'll! Sorry for not writing in awhile. I'm being worked to the bone. But anyways, it's almost time for Christmas...in 2 months...but I'm already psyched for some Christmas tunes. I've found some cool links to get your spirits up:
Northpole.com - This site has been around for a long time. It has lots of fun activities for kids and even Christmas karaoke.
Accuradio.com - This online radio site has about a bajillion specified stations for holiday music. Whether you like country, oldies or even the modern stuff, they have a channel for it!
AllPosters.com - Go here for great savings on Christmas presents. They have a good money-saving sale practically every day and give you an extra savings coupon after your first purchase.
LOOK FOR MORE HOLIDAY POSTS AS THE TEMPERATURE DROPS...
LOOK FOR MORE HOLIDAY POSTS AS THE TEMPERATURE DROPS...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment